Find the perfect fit for the perfect ring. When purchasing a ring, from engagement to anniversary rings, we often forget about one of the most important factors: ring size. Our Ring Size Guide provides you with the information you need so that the perfect accessory has the perfect fit.
How To Find Your Ring Size
- In Canada, women's rings typically range from size 3 to 9 while men's rings range from size 8 to 14. If your ring size appears to be in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.
- For a sure fit, stop by a Ben Moss store near you. Our Sales Associates can help you determine your ring size.
- If you're buying a ring as a surprise, ask your significant other's friends or mother if they know her finger size, or bring in a comparable ring to be sized.
How to Make Your Measurement More Accurate
- Remember that each finger could have a different ring size; a ring that fits your left ring finger may not fit your right ring finger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
- Avoid using string or paper to measure ring sizes.